Founded in 2007 in Singapore, Consilium Software and our Uni™ digital customer engagement platform have helped over 2,000 companies in more than 120 countries connect their employees with customers. Our choice of cloud-based and on-premise software powers 5 billion-plus interactions each year, simplifying the management of voice, video, and digital channels. Our solutions go beyond omnichannel to merge the contact center and CRM, creating fluid experiences with artificial intelligence (AI), bots, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA.) Consilium has earned the GDPR certification, conforming to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Security and quality are intrinsic to our products and services, with our ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 9001 certifications for information security management and quality management systems, respectively.
Consilium Software is incorporated in Singapore, with software development and engineering labs in India, and subsidiaries and branch offices in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Taiwan (Taipei City), Indonesia (Jakarta), Thailand (Bangkok), Australia (Melbourne) and Canada (Toronto.)
We encourage you to visit our website www.consiliumsoftware.com before the interview to get an overview of our company and products
We are looking for a Telephony Engineer to develop, implement and support IP Telephony related technologies including and not limited to IP Telephony, IVR platforms, Conferencing solutions, Voice engineering integration, Voice over IP (VoIP).
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Experience in telephony network (AVAYA, Genesys, Cisco, AWS)
- Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Experience in call center technology and applications will be added advantages.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Proven hands-on telephony engineering experience
- Cisco call manager, AWS, Genesys call center set up, Gateways.
- Experience with setting up audio and video collaboration.
- CCNP or higher
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
Location – New Delhi
Educational Requirement – BE in Electronics & Communication, B.Tech, or equivalent
Compensation – As per Industry standards
Working at Consilium Software
We asked our people what they love about working with Consilium Software. They said they liked working for a company that is big enough to be a force on the global stage, yet small enough for one person to make a difference. You are not just a number or a name on an org chart. We feel every employee can make a difference and be part of collaborating to build products that are trusted by Fortune-list customers and governments. That’s what we are always trying to deliver as a culture for the team. Having the ability to make a visible difference comes with a high level of responsibility, and we understand that not everyone gets excited about that. In our interviews we make sure you find out what we are and what we are not, to ensure that Consilium is just as good a fit for you, as you are for Consilium!