About Consilium Software
Founded in 2007 in Singapore, Consilium Software and our Uni™ digital customer engagement platform have helped over 2,000 companies in more than 120 countries connect their employees with customers. Our choice of cloud-based and on-premise software powers 5 billion-plus interactions each year, simplifying the management of voice, video, and digital channels. Our solutions go beyond omnichannel to merge the contact center and CRM, creating fluid experiences with artificial intelligence (AI), bots, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA.) Consilium has earned the GDPR certification, conforming to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Security and quality are intrinsic to our products and services, with our ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 9001 certifications for information security management and quality management systems, respectively.
Consilium Software is incorporated in Singapore, with software development and engineering labs in India, and subsidiaries and branch offices in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Taiwan (Taipei City), Indonesia (Jakarta), Thailand (Bangkok), Australia (Melbourne) and Canada (Toronto.)
We encourage you to visit our website https://www.consiliumsoftware.com before the interview to get an overview of our company and products
Consilium Software Products Road Map
Consilium Software’s products are the foundation of our solutions portfolio and will provide all the elements needed for enterprise unified communications, customer interaction management and business intelligence. These would primarily be in the area of
- Cloud and Premise based contact center applications, Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Video Chat, Virtual Assistant
- Enterprise UC Applications
- Mobile apps
- CTI Applications
- Analytics and Business Intelligence
- We are looking for Technical Engineer to provide Cisco Telephony environment, IPT, UCCX, UCCE, Cisco Video Conferencing, MCU and Edge devices.
- 2-3+ years of experience in the areas of unified communication, VoIP support, with hands-on experience in troubleshooting skills on UCCX, UCCE, CVP.
- Should have hands on experience with telecom products, servers, gateways, media managers, telephones, network, soft switch functionalities
- Strong Knowledge with Unified Communication and Contact Center products and technologies
- Strong Knowledge of general networking technologies (TCP/IP networking, LAN, WAN, WDNS/DHCP, Proxy)
- Good written and verbal communication skills to manage our global customer base
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Cisco Video Conferencing
- Troubleshooting skills on UCCX,UCCE, CVP
Other Behavioral / Attitude aspects:
- Dynamic, self-motivated and self-driven
- Team Player, Having a sense of ownership.
- Be willing to travel periodically, both Domestic and International
- Location – New Delhi
- Qualifications / Proficiency –B.Tech, B E or MCA
- Compensation – As per Industry standards
Working at Consilium Software
We asked our people what they love about working with Consilium Software. They said they liked working for a company that is big enough to be a force on the global stage, yet small enough for one person to make a difference. You are not just a number or a name on an org chart. We feel every employee can make a difference and be part of collaborating to build products that are trusted by Fortune-list customers and governments. That’s what we are always trying to deliver as a culture for the team. Having the ability to make a visible difference comes with a high level of responsibility, and we understand that not everyone gets excited about that. In our interviews we make sure you find out what we are and what we are not, to ensure that Consilium is just as good a fit for you, as you are for Consilium!