Founded in 2007 in Singapore, Consilium Software and our Uni™ digital customer engagement platform have helped over 2,000 companies in more than 120 countries connect their employees with customers. Our choice of cloud-based and on-premise software powers 5 billion-plus interactions each year, simplifying the management of voice, video, and digital channels. Our solutions go beyond omnichannel to merge the contact center and CRM, creating fluid experiences with artificial intelligence (AI), bots, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA.) Consilium has earned the GDPR certification, conforming to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Security and quality are intrinsic to our products and services, with our ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 9001 certifications for information security management and quality management systems, respectively.
Consilium Software is incorporated in Singapore, with software development and engineering labs in India, and subsidiaries and branch offices in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Taiwan (Taipei City), Indonesia (Jakarta), Thailand (Bangkok), Australia (Melbourne) and Canada (Toronto.)
We encourage you to visit our website https://www.consiliuminc.com before the interview to get an overview of our company and products
- 5 to 10 years experience in the Contact Centre Technologies specific to Cisco UCCE/UCCX 12. X product suite in the area of IVR, CVP, GVP, ICM, CTI – Application Development and Apps Maintenance.
- Experience with vendors like Cisco, UCCE, UCCX, PCCE, Calabrio, AWS Connect, Genesys, etc.
- Well-versed with the integration of CVP Call Studio applications to remotely hosted web services – IVR.
- Well Versed with SQL Queries and MS SQL Server database
- Well Versed with Cisco CVP Architecture – Call Server, Voice Gateways, and Voice Browser
- Experience in CTI integration with CRM( SFDC, MS CRM, SNOW, etc.)
- Experience in call routing Scripts, historical reports, working with Admin Workstation (AW), IVR, and Cisco CTIOS.
- Experience in managing complex call center deployments with multiple channels (voice, video, chatbots).
- Proven experience in project management and software development.
- Product Exposure: Cisco UCCE, UCCX, IP IVR (CVP, VXML Server, ICM)
- Subject matter expert on Call Center technologies and business operations.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent education and experience.
- Dynamic, self-motivated and self-driven
- Team Player
- Good communication skills
Working at Consilium Software
We asked our people what they love about working with Consilium Software. They said they liked working for a company that is big enough to be a force on the global stage, yet small enough for one person to make a difference. You are not just a number or a name on an org chart. We feel every employee can make a difference and be part of collaborating to build products that are trusted by Fortune-list customers and governments. That’s what we are always trying to deliver as a culture for the team. Having the ability to make a visible difference comes with a high level of responsibility, and we understand that not everyone gets excited about that. In our interviews we make sure you find out what we are and what we are not, to ensure that Consilium is just as good a fit for you, as you are for Consilium!