About Consilium Software
Founded in 2007 in Singapore, Consilium Software and our Uni™ digital customer engagement platform have helped over 2,000 companies in more than 120 countries connect their employees with customers. Our choice of cloud-based and on-premise software powers 5 billion-plus interactions each year, simplifying the management of voice, video, and digital channels. Our solutions go beyond omnichannel to merge the contact center and CRM, creating fluid experiences with artificial intelligence (AI), bots, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA.) Consilium has earned the GDPR certification, conforming to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Security and quality are intrinsic to our products and services, with our ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 9001 certifications for information security management and quality management systems, respectively.
Consilium Software is incorporated in Singapore, with software development and engineering labs in India, and subsidiaries and branch offices in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Taiwan (Taipei City), Indonesia (Jakarta), Thailand (Bangkok), Australia (Melbourne) and Canada (Toronto.)
We encourage you to visit our website https://www.consiliumsoftware.com before the interview to get an overview of our company and products.
- We are looking for an Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to help us create artificial intelligence / Machine Learning applications.
- As AI/ML engineer you would be using data to train the models the models then eventually would be used to automate processes like image classification, speech recognition, and market forecasting.
- In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. Your responsibilities would include the followings.
- Study and transform data science prototypes.
- Research and implement appropriate AI/ML algorithms and tools.
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements.
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods.
- Run machine learning tests and experiments.
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results.
- Train and retrain systems when necessary.
- Extend existing AI/ML libraries and frameworks.
- Understanding of NLU / NLP
- One should be familiar with regression practices
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java and R
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Good Communication Skills
Other Behavioral / Attitude aspects:
- Dynamic, self-motivated, and self-driven
- Team Player
- Having a sense of ownership
- Be willing to travel periodically, both Domestic and International
Location – New Delhi
Qualifications / Proficiency – B.Tech, B E or MCA
Compensation – As per Industry standards