Founded in 2007 in Singapore, Consilium Software and our Uni™ digital customer engagement platform have helped over 2,000 companies in more than 120 countries connect their employees with customers. Our choice of cloud-based and on-premise software powers 5 billion-plus interactions each year, simplifying the management of voice, video, and digital channels. Our solutions go beyond omnichannel to merge the contact center and CRM, creating fluid experiences with artificial intelligence (AI), bots, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA.) Consilium has earned the GDPR certification, conforming to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Security and quality are intrinsic to our products and services, with our ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 9001 certifications for information security management and quality management systems, respectively.
Consilium Software is incorporated in Singapore, with software development and engineering labs in India, and subsidiaries and branch offices in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Taiwan (Taipei City), Indonesia (Jakarta), Thailand (Bangkok), Australia (Melbourne) and Canada (Toronto.)
We encourage you to visit our website https://www.consiliuminc.com before the interview to get an overview of our company and products
Consilium Software Products Road Map
Consilium Software’s products are the foundation of our solutions portfolio and provide all the elements needed for enterprise unified communications, customer interaction management, and business intelligence. These would primarily be in
- Cloud and Premise based contact center applications, Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Video Chat, Virtual Assistant
- Enterprise UC Applications
- Mobile apps
- CTI Applications
- Analytics and Business Intelligence
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the Contact Centre Technologies specific to Cisco UCCE/UCCX 12.X product suite in the area of IVR, CVP, ICM, CTI – Application Development and Apps Maintenance
- 2 to 3+ years’ experience in Advanced Speech Recognition solution including nuance, google dialogue, design and development.
- Develop and Modify IVR applications using CVP Call Studio v8.5/9.0 and VXML. Simple, Complex, Voice mail, Recording Apps and develop complete call flow over call studio.
- Development of CVP Call Studio Java custom elements using cisco provided CVP 9.0(1) java API.
- Well versed with integration of CVP Call Studio applications to remotely hosted web services – IVR
- Integration with the help of client WSDL using Eclipse IDE.
- Well Versed with SQL Queries and MS SQL Server database.
- CVP Reporting – Development of reports using CUIC reporting tool for both ICM DB and CVP-DB.
- Well Versed with Cisco ICM Architecture – Call Router, Logger, AWs and Peripheral Gateways.
- Well Versed with Cisco CVP Architecture – Call Server, Voice Gateways, and Voice Browser.
- Solution Designing and Analyzing the IVR Call Flows.
- Experience in CTI integration with CRM( SFDC, MS CRM, SNOW, etc.)
- Experience in Creating Call Types, Network VRU Scripts, Skill Groups, Agents, DN and many more into ICM Configuration Manager.
- Experience in call routing Scripts, historical reports, working with Admin Workstation (AW), IVR, and Cisco CTIOS.
- Product Exposure : Cisco UCCE, UCCX, IP IVR (CVP, VXML Server, ICM)
Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent education and experience.
- Dynamic, motivated and self-driven
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Location – New Delhi
- Compensation – As per industry standards
Working at Consilium Software
We asked our people what they love about working with Consilium Software. They said they liked working for a company that is big enough to be a force on the global stage, yet small enough for one person to make a difference. You are not just a number or a name on an org chart. We feel every employee can make a difference and be part of collaborating to build products that are trusted by Fortune-list customers and governments. That’s what we are always trying to deliver as a culture for the team. Having the ability to make a visible difference comes with a high level of responsibility, and we understand that not everyone gets excited about that. In our interviews we make sure you find out what we are and what we are not, to ensure that Consilium is just as good a fit for you, as you are for Consilium!