About Consilium Software
Founded in 2007 in Singapore, Consilium Software and our Uni™ digital customer engagement platform have helped over 2,000 companies in more than 120 countries connect their employees with customers. Our choice of cloud-based and on-premise software powers 5 billion-plus interactions each year, simplifying the management of voice, video, and digital channels. Our solutions go beyond omnichannel to merge the contact center and CRM, creating fluid experiences with artificial intelligence (AI), bots, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA.) Consilium has earned the GDPR certification, conforming to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Security and quality are intrinsic to our products and services, with our ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 9001 certifications for information security management and quality management systems, respectively.
Consilium Software is incorporated in Singapore, with software development and engineering labs in India, and subsidiaries and branch offices in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Taiwan (Taipei City), Indonesia (Jakarta), Thailand (Bangkok), Australia (Melbourne) and Canada (Toronto.)
We encourage you to visit our website www.consiliumsoftware.com before the interview to get an overview of our company and products
We are looking for a Database developer to design stable and reliable databases, according to our company’s needs. You will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve data effectively.
You will work closely with developers to ensure system consistency. You will also collaborate with administrators and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements. Communication and organization skills are keys for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our database systems run effectively and securely daily.
- Proven work experience as a Database developer
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Hands on experience with SQL
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Trouble shooting of critical bugs / issues.
- Should have experience Relational Database design practices, normalization techniques, ORM modelling.
- Experience in writing complex queries, stored procedures in MSSQL or MySQL and exposure of working on large database would be preferred.
- Should have skills and hands on experience on generating reports from Multiple Data Stores, Master Data Management, ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) and Data cleansing.
- Knowledge of SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
- Should be familiar with data replication, back up , restore and archival practices.
Other Behavioral / Attitude aspects:
- Dynamic, self-motivated, and self-driven
- Team Player
- Having a sense of ownership
- Be willing to travel periodically, both Domestic and International
Location – New Delhi
Qualifications / Proficiency – B.Tech, B E or MCA
Compensation – As per Industry standards
Working at Consilium Software
We asked our people what they love about working with Consilium Software. They said they liked working for a company that is big enough to be a force on the global stage, yet small enough for one person to make a difference. You are not just a number or a name on an org chart. We feel every employee can make a difference and be part of collaborating to build products that are trusted by Fortune-list customers and governments. That’s what we are always trying to deliver as a culture for the team. Having the ability to make a visible difference comes with a high level of responsibility, and we understand that not everyone gets excited about that. In our interviews we make sure you find out what we are and what we are not, to ensure that Consilium is just as good a fit for you, as you are for Consilium!