Founded in 2007 in Singapore, Consilium Software and our Uni™ digital customer engagement platform have helped over 2,000 companies in more than 120 countries connect their employees with customers. Our choice of cloud-based and on-premise software powers 5 billion-plus interactions each year, simplifying the management of voice, video, and digital channels. Our solutions go beyond omnichannel to merge the contact center and CRM, creating fluid experiences with artificial intelligence (AI), bots, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA.) Consilium has earned the GDPR certification, conforming to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Security and quality are intrinsic to our products and services, with our ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 9001 certifications for information security management and quality management systems, respectively.
Consilium Software is incorporated in Singapore, with software development and engineering labs in India, and subsidiaries and branch offices in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Taiwan (Taipei City), Indonesia (Jakarta), Thailand (Bangkok), Australia (Melbourne) and Canada (Toronto.)
We encourage you to visit our website www.consiliumsoftware.com before the interview to get an overview of our company and products
- We are looking for a subject matter expert in the call center domain and who possess hands-on experience with Call Center Technology, including Cisco, UCCE, UCCX, WxCC, Genesys, and AWS Connect.
- Engineering Degree with 8-10 years of contact center technology domain experience with 5 years enterprise Pre-Sales experience and Contribute to Consilium Software product strategy and roadmap.
- Well versed with Contact Center migration from on premise to Cloud.
- Experience with WxCC, AWS Connect, and Genesys Cloud will be an advantage.
- Candidate should possess excellent knowledge of Contact Center applications including CTI Connectors, List and Campaign Management, Reporting and Analytics, Quality Monitoring and Recording.
- Proven ability to create complex contact center solution design using technology offered by multiple vendors and applications.
- Ability to effectively deliver customer demos independently.
- Respond to RFPs by providing comprehensive and accurate technical responses, highlighting our solution’s value proposition.
- Assisting the Sales Team with formal Sales plans, proposals and tender responses including standard presales deliverables (BoM, SoW, Diagrams.)
- Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Develop an understanding of Consilium Software market positioning, vision and solution value add.
- Supporting achievement of Sales targets and customer satisfaction through the delivery of the highest quality Pre-Sales technical support.
Location – New Delhi, Bangalore and Toronto, Canada
Language – English – professional competency
Working at Consilium Software
We asked our people what they love about working with Consilium Software. They said they liked working for a company that is big enough to be a force on the global stage, yet small enough for one person to make a difference. You are not just a number or a name on an org chart. We feel every employee can make a difference and be part of collaborating to build products that are trusted by Fortune-list customers and governments. That’s what we are always trying to deliver as a culture for the team. Having the ability to make a visible difference comes with a high level of responsibility, and we understand that not everyone gets excited about that. In our interviews we make sure you find out what we are and what we are not, to ensure that Consilium is just as good a fit for you, as you are for Consilium!