About Consilium Software
Founded in 2007 in Singapore, Consilium Software and our Uni™ digital customer engagement platform have helped over 2,000 companies in more than 120 countries connect their employees with customers. Our choice of cloud-based and on-premise software powers 5 billion-plus interactions each year, simplifying the management of voice, video, and digital channels. Our solutions go beyond omnichannel to merge the contact center and CRM, creating fluid experiences with artificial intelligence (AI), bots, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA.) Consilium has earned the GDPR certification, conforming to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Security and quality are intrinsic to our products and services, with our ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 9001 certifications for information security management and quality management systems, respectively.
Consilium Software is incorporated in Singapore, with software development and engineering labs in India, and subsidiaries and branch offices in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Taiwan (Taipei City), Indonesia (Jakarta), Thailand (Bangkok), Australia (Melbourne) and Canada (Toronto.)
We encourage you to visit our website https://www.consiliumsoftware.com before the interview to get an overview of our company and products.
We are looking for a CX Sales Engineer who will work closely with the sales team to provide technical expertise and demonstrate how a product or service can meet a customer’s needs. They bridge the gap between sales and product development.
- Develop and execute the company’s sales strategy, aligning it with our business objectives and revenue targets.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, clients, and partners. Cultivate and nurture relationships with key clients and strategic partners thus ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
- Monitor and analyze market trends, customer needs, and competition to identify opportunities for growth and product development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product development to ensure a seamless customer journey and product improvement.
- Create and implement sales processes, tools, and best practices to enhance the team’s effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identify new market opportunities, target customer segments, and define innovative sales approaches to maximize revenue generation.
- Identify opportunities to upsell or cross-sell products/services, driving customer lifetime value and revenue growth.
- B.Tech or Bachelor’s degree in business, Sales, Marketing, and MBA is a plus.
- Proven experience in a B2B SaaS-based company with a minimum of 2 years of experience in sales.
- A deep understanding of the B2B SaaS/Contact Center/CX industry, including knowledge of industry trends, key players, and customer pain points.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on achieving and exceeding revenue targets.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, evolving startup environment.
Compensation – As per industry standards