About Consilium Software
Founded in 2007 in Singapore, Consilium Software and our Uni™ digital customer engagement platform have helped over 2,000 companies in more than 120 countries connect their employees with customers. Our choice of cloud-based and on-premise software powers 5 billion-plus interactions each year, simplifying the management of voice, video, and digital channels. Our solutions go beyond omnichannel to merge the contact center and CRM, creating fluid experiences with artificial intelligence (AI), bots, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA.) Consilium has earned the GDPR certification, conforming to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Security and quality are intrinsic to our products and services, with our ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 9001 certifications for information security management and quality management systems, respectively.
Consilium Software is incorporated in Singapore, with software development and engineering labs in India, and subsidiaries and branch offices in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Taiwan (Taipei City), Indonesia (Jakarta), Thailand (Bangkok), Australia (Melbourne) and Canada (Toronto.)
We encourage you to visit our website www.consiliumsoftware.com before the interview to get an overview of our company and products
Consilium Software Products Road Map
Consilium Software’s products are the foundation of the Collaboration solution portfolio and will provide all the elements needed for enterprise unified communications, focusing on a Cloud-based consumption model, Mobile & video applications, Social media interaction management, and business intelligence tools. These would primarily be in
- UC Service Automation Platform, UniSuite Applications
- AI, Virtual Agents, Chatbots
- Enterprise UC and Contact Center Applications, Enterprise Collaboration
- Unified Contact Center, Multichannel Interaction
- Business Intelligence, Analytics
About Consilium Technology Innovation Labs
- Consilium Technology Innovation Labs (CTIL) is a registered body that is responsible for the R&D efforts of in-house products for Consilium Software.
- It will be Instrumental in building IP and would usher Consilium’s entry into the product development spectrum.
- Key focus on Product development, Custom development, Business Analytics, CRM application development, and Cloud-based applications.
- Significant part of the investment is to be gainfully utilized in expanding the operations of our Innovation Labs and building Technology to capitalize on the market thereby enhancing Stakeholder’s value.
Role Description, Reporting – to CTO/CEO
- Conceive, design, and develop customer experience engagement platform covering Virtual (Cloud-based applications), Social media integration to Enterprises, Video applications, and Mobile based applications.
- Structure and build research and product teams in various verticals for telephony and business.
- Drive & lead strategic initiatives across UniSuite Product and Research divisions.
- Drive Synergies across all products to evaluate and analyze a common Technology stack across all different products (Architecture, Middleware, Database, Networks, Application Servers, Compute technologies). Govern the Technology Stack of Products.
- Manage engineering operations for UniSuite products, and set up support models for direct and indirect customers.
- Responsible to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction levels (CSAT).
- Long Term Enterprise Technology Strategy and Roadmap and Consolidate Tech Stack across APAC and other regions.
- Continuously monitor technologies trends and incorporate relevant trends within the business.
Qualifications – BE / BTech or higher from a reputed university.
- Have lead software development teams of min size of 15 in at least two full product development cycles
- Complete and deep understanding of SDLC, cloud-based architecture, have designed, developed, and taken products to market.
- Has had an effective experience of 8-10 years in software development, knowledge of telephony standards, webRTC, SIP video, cloud, mobile applications, UCaaS, and CCaaS platforms.
- Creative Thinking, Dynamic Leadership, and Drive
- Has effectively run its own P&L.
- Has worked in at least one product startup
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
Location – New Delhi
Compensations – As per industry standards, including significant stock options.
Working at Consilium Software
We asked our people what they love about working with Consilium Software. They said they liked working for a company that is big enough to be a force on the global stage, yet small enough for one person to make a difference. You are not just a number or a name on an org chart. We feel every employee can make a difference and be part of collaborating to build products that are trusted by Fortune-list customers and governments. That’s what we are always trying to deliver as a culture for the team. Having the ability to make a visible difference comes with a high level of responsibility, and we understand that not everyone gets excited about that. In our interviews we make sure you find out what we are and what we are not, to ensure that Consilium is just as good a fit for you, as you are for Consilium!