Founded in 2007 in Singapore, Consilium Software and our Uni™ digital customer engagement platform have helped over 2,000 companies in more than 120 countries connect their employees with customers. Our choice of cloud-based and on-premise software powers 5 billion-plus interactions each year, simplifying the management of voice, video, and digital channels. Our solutions go beyond omnichannel to merge the contact center and CRM, creating fluid experiences with artificial intelligence (AI), bots, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA.) Consilium has earned the GDPR certification, conforming to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Security and quality are intrinsic to our products and services, with our ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 9001 certifications for information security management and quality management systems, respectively.
Consilium Software is incorporated in Singapore, with software development and engineering labs in India, and subsidiaries and branch offices in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Taiwan (Taipei City), Indonesia (Jakarta), Thailand (Bangkok), Australia (Melbourne) and Canada (Toronto.)
We encourage you to visit our website https://www.consiliuminc.com before the interview to get an overview of our company and products
- Have lead software development teams of min size of 15 in at least two full product development cycles.
- Complete and deep understanding of SDLC, and cloud-based architecture, have designed, developed, and taken products to market.
- Has had an effective experience of 8-10 years in software development, knowledge of webRTC, SIP video, cloud, mobile applications, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, AngularJs, HTML, CSS, SQL server.
- Good communication skills
Other Behavioral / Attitude aspects:
- Dynamic, self-motivated and self-driven
- Team Player
- Having a sense of ownership.
- Be willing to travel periodically, both Domestic and International
- Qualifications / Proficiency: B.Tech,B E , BCA or MCA
- Location: New Delhi
Working at Consilium Software
We asked our people what they love about working with Consilium Software. They said they liked working for a company that is big enough to be a force on the global stage, yet small enough for one person to make a difference. You are not just a number or a name on an org chart. We feel every employee can make a difference and be part of collaborating to build products that are trusted by Fortune-list customers and governments. That’s what we are always trying to deliver as a culture for the team. Having the ability to make a visible difference comes with a high level of responsibility, and we understand that not everyone gets excited about that. In our interviews we make sure you find out what we are and what we are not, to ensure that Consilium is just as good a fit for you, as you are for Consilium!